Wednesday, April 2, 2008

4/1/2008 Update

Long time no see.

WOW!! I've been so busy with my walking life that my posts are suffering. I'm working on a lot of illustrations for you guys but the coloring is taking a little longer than expected.

I've posted the newest Blood Catalyst and it is a nice addition to the line up. You finally get to find out whether Audri and Ulysses escape the mysterious duo, Nalin and Sol.

Also, I'll give you a little peek at a new character coming up.

This is Mat-
Mat will be a big player in Audri's journey. Note the colors that he wears. That's a hint as to his relation in the story. If you are searching for clues you might check the characters section.

I will also be getting going with the other two stories, "What You Sow" and the newest one "Anarchist Jungle" . I'm still working on the illustrations. But once they are up and running I think you'll enjoy the concepts and story arcs. The next one will take place in Terribestia. Keep an eye out for the next few posts because they'll be ground breaking.

No comments: