Thursday, April 10, 2008

Update 4-9-08

New WHAT YOU SOW entry!!!

These are still setup entries that stand alone as individual parts of the whole picture. The main storyline is going to follow the Crimson Cloak.



*SPOILER WARNING* (Highlight if you want to see the spoiler)

The Crimson Cloak will later play a large part in Audri's story. In the midst of Audri's quest he will run into all of the characters from the other storylines, it will just be during a different time.

I just scanned a bunch of new Blood Catalyst pictures and I should have them colored soon. I realized that I am drawing a lot of pictures but in my excitement I am making them for events that aren't going to happen until Vol. 2 so I should hold back for now... OR NOT!!!

I like how the Daily show leaves you with their "moment of Zen" so I think I will do the same for my posts.

Since our content has been inspired by music so much. I will end every update with a song of the day.

And now... The Sound of Vengeance.

The River- Good Charlotte feat. M. Shadows (of Avenged Sevenfold)

No comments: