Thursday, March 6, 2008

Update 3-5-08

Hey guys!!
We've been on a hiatus for a week but we're back with the launch of the "What You Sow" series. it starts with a short story. The actual series will branch off of the short story. The short story has also been submitted to 3 blog carnivals which are linked on the right side of this page.

I'll be moving along with Audri's story soon and I'll even have some new art for you. My colleague suggested a "preview" for later in the series and who am I to deny him? I will be working hard to get this and more to you. Stay tuned.

P.S. We're also coming up with a logo. Below is a rough sketch of our first attempt. What's the consensus?

3 comments:

Claudia said...

So, when I first saw your post I was a bit confused. You have the first post dated 2009. Was that on purpose or a mistake? I scrolled down to your latest post date 3-5-08 and decided to comment there.

The setup of your blog was a bit confusing. After clicking around a bit, I found the user-friendly version, which made much more sense.

How you find time to write all these stories amazes me. I barely have time to write my blog post. You are very creative and are headed in the right direction.

You may want to think of possibly making your stories a bit more interactive for the reader.

You may also think about submitting some of your work into competitions. You never know what can happen? You might just win. Check this site out. You can submit your work and get feedback from other writers.

Mike O said...

That's really interesting using NDE's as a springboard to multidimensional awareness that you have in the "What you sow: Blind Obsession" post. I'm not used to seeing paranormal experience combined with sci-fi and it seems like a story line with a lot of potential.

It might be easier for readers to see the posts in chronological order on the main page and some way to combine the creative script ideas there to grab people's attention.

Really good work.

John Eightclip said...

I'm impressed by your creativity. The ability to write multiple short stories and build off of others short stories. Well executed, I'm impressed by the human mind's ability to come up with such crazy things. I'm psyched on your ability specifically.