Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Unfitting Revenge Inc. Story Update

Hey guys,

We have a new addition to the Unfitting Revenge page... a Character page!! With info and pictures.It will serve as the character info base for all stories.

I'm getting the pics out as fast as possible so bare with me. I still have not come up with an Audri pic that I'm satisfied with, I know what he looks like in my head but my hand does not want to comply, so stick with me por favor.

Also keep up with the latest Blood Catalyst posts because there's a lot more to come. I've added a new user-friendly version that reads chronologically. I'll be doing this for all the stories to make it easier to get through.

And keep an eye out for our new addition WHAT YOU SOW coming soon.

2 comments:

Mike O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike O said...

I like the viewer friendly posts, there's so much there it's obvious how much work went into this series. Not sure what to make of the orange and green text but it definitely stands out on the page.